At Guerdon, we have established a rigorous quality assurance process. Our production methods and equipment are chosen and utilized to create high-quality construction while our team is on-staff year-round and takes pride in each project. We have tight tolerance control required for multi-story structures up to five stories as well as a strong record for safety.
All projects are built to the current applicable IRC, IBC or CSA codes with appropriate state and local amendments. These are the exact same building codes that apply for all site-built structures for that specific jurisdiction.
Each project includes special procedures including an inspection and Quality Assurance process at each phase of completion. You can also expect the following when working with Guerdon:
- Precision engineered and designed construction assemblies
- Experienced production management staff including a Production Manager and Department Supervisors
- Rigorous Quality Assurance process at each phase of completion
- Inspections at each phase of completion by experienced state building inspectors
- Cross measurements, string-lines and square-ness inspections at each stage
- Test Station for all homes to inspect plumbing, mechanical and electrical testing prior to the building site delivery
- Final finish cosmetic and punch list inspection process
- Special water-proofing “shipment ready” inspection
- On-site Quality Assurance Plan to provide for rigorous inspection and monitoring of all on-site construction work by the sub-contractors
- Inspections of all on-site processes by local building inspectors
- Final inspection, punch list, and acceptance by the Developer