The Guerdon Team
Great companies are built by great people. When you choose Guerdon Enterprises as your modular builder, you work with a team of top industry professionals offering the best combination of specialized skills and expertise to deliver a successful modular project. The Guerdon team environment promotes communication, cooperation and an emphasis on quality and safety. We are focused on strong, responsive, and lasting relationships with our clients. At Guerdon, our commitment to our client’s success runs through every department, at every level.
Guerdon’s management team has a passion for building and a deep commitment to achieving successful modular building projects.
- The owner’s are “hands-on” and actively participate in the business every day
- Our company is independently owned and operated
- The management team has years of experience and seniority with the company
Production Work Force
- Our production team is highly trained and experienced – both staff and factory
- Seniority, stability, and longevity define the company
- Journeymen plumbers, electricians and HVAC technicians create a strong
backbone of skilled workers
- There is a 12-month level-loaded production plan to assure stable workforce
In-House Engineering and Design Team
Guerdon employs in-house engineers and drafting technicians with expertise in
structural, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, design development, plan approval,
submittals, and green technology
- Each project is assigned a senior Project Engineer as lead
Our in-house engineering and design team maintains industry-specific design and engineering expertise in:
- Multi-family residential building codes
- ADA requirements
- Fire codes and fire separations assemblies
- Fire sprinkler and fire alarm systems
- In plant installation for fire sprinkler systems
- STC requirements and assemblies
- Energy Star and Title 24 Compliance
- Green building standards and LEED certified projects.
In addition, Guerdon regularly partners with experienced and Systems-Built trained third-party engineering and architectural service providers across the US and Canada.