About Guerdon Modular Buildings
Guerdon Enterprises LLC is a leading producer of large-scale modular construction projects ranging from modular commercial buildings to single and multi-family housing to remote work camps throughout the western United States. We also provide single-family modular homes through our builder network. With our primary factory and corporate office located in Boise, Idaho we serve 10 western states including California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming as well as Canada. Our manufacturing affiliate in Desoto, TX provides enhanced capacity for large modular projects and support for the southwestern market areas.
Our team of professionals with wide-ranging construction expertise enables us to handle modular construction projects of all sizes with unmatched service from start to finish. We are a certified Green Builder and one of the few modular building companies in our global industry to focus on using modular technology for medium to large multi-story projects. With our resources, experience, and a focus on continuous improvement, we strive to be the best at what we do.
When you work with us, you can expect the following services:
- Design, engineering, transportation, installation and on-site modular construction services
- In-house professionals who work effectively with client architects, designers, and third-party engineering and design firms
- Custom-designed modular production process that meets state and local building codes, specifications and client needs
- Experience building for the Canadian market with CSA certification
Our team and facilities are equipped to handle a wide range of projects:
- Single-family modular homes
- Multi-family modular homes
- Commercial modular buildings
- Modular hospitality facilities
- Modular man Camps
- Government facilities
If you don’t see your type of project listed here, please contact us and our team will work with you to make it happen.